My Project!

My project is about awareness to animals in need. My friends, Kylah, Peyton, and I are going to be with and animal shelter to raise awareness about the animals. Our project will be based on animals because we are all very passionate about animals.

We are going to be going on the 21st, the 1st, and more days we haven’t planned yet. We are going to be getting to know the animals so when we go to the events that the shelter has in the spring the animals are used to us. Our teachers want us to give back to the world in someway while doing this project, we will be doing that by going to a daycare and teaching the kids about a certain breed of animal at least once a month. After the lesson about the animal we will do one of the following three: do a craft, do music day, or do a sports themed day.  We will see if we can teach the 4-5 year old’s. If it is okay we will be bringing in small animals to teach about once a month. Thank you for your time I hope you enjoyed my project

See my Visual Aide for more information.

One thought on “My Project!

1. I really like your post. I also like animals and I would probably make a project on cheetahs or a black jaguar or more like dogs. 👍