My Travels!

My favorite travel was when I went to New York. I liked New York because we got to go to times square at night and it was beautiful. We also went to see the Statue of Liberty and it was awesome. The last thing we did was go to a golf place before we left. That was probably the best place I’ve been so far.

A place I want to go to would be Paris, France. I want to go to Paris because I love the sites and the treats. My sister and her grandma made homemade macaroons for Thanksgiving and they tasted like heaven. I also like croissants, but I usually like a lot of breads. Paris is also where my friend lives so I would be able to see her.

If I had to choose where to go out of where I’ve been I would choose to go to Mexico. Although I don’t remember a lot of it because I was little, I still have the pictures. My mom said I liked the chicken there, and also the chips. I also like to be in the ocean to see the fish and snorkel. If I could I would go again so I would remember it. If you could travel somewhere you’ve never been or go to a place where you’ve traveled before, Where would you go?

I got this picture from Pixabay