The Girl at The Park

There was a girl who was at the park. She was having a very fun time, playing with friends, doing the monkey bars, swinging, running around, being a kid. Then she ran off to her older brother down at the basketball court. Her mom was on her phone, one moment she looked up her daughter was there the next she wasn’t. Her mom ran down to the basketball court and asked the brother where she was, he said he had no clue! The mother ran around the neighborhood hysterically the girl’s name,” AMAYA! AMAYA!” The girl was nowhere to be seen the mom and the brother searched and searched, through the woods, in the house, at the park, and in her ‘secret’ hideout. No sign of her. They checked in the house one last time and…

Know I want you to comment what you think happened. Finish the story for me, don’t forget to be creative!

(This story is made up no disrespect to anyone this may have happened to)

One thought on “The Girl at The Park

1. I think the girl went on and found a rocket ship and flew to the moon where she employed dogs to get themselves gold coins. After they saved enough mullah they flew to mars where their cycle started again.

Or she was on a bike on her way home and a mysterious creature popped up. Her 3 friends found a girl named a two digit number. They called the creature the demigorgan and found out she was stuck in what they called the upside-down.